Friday, July 4, 2008

my place

In a couple of weeks, I will be moving to my own apartment. I am so excited. Yes, it's small, and it's a studio, but it will be fantastic. I won't have to hide alcohol, or hear about Brigham Young's views on cheese importation (yes, my roommate did talk about this during a dinner party). Most importantly though, I can make it my own place, where I am comfortable and can do what I want. I will be able to feel like I can invite guests over, and not make them feel like I'm bringing them back to my super-religious college dorm. I think it's about time, I have had SO many roommates in my lifetime by now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations!
I'm jealous... I always had either siblings, roommates, and then a spouse.

a place of your own, all your own... I sometimes long for that.

have fun making it yours

Alisa said...

I am excited for you too! I would love to hear about the cheese--sounds so funny!

Unknown said...

bring on the vodka....


can I say that here?


If not, delete!

flygirl said...

you can say vodka as many times as you want. vodka is welcome here.