Thursday, September 18, 2008

Tequila!

This blog is at the request of Jessica....

Somehow, last Friday night I found myself making out in the corner of a bar. It all started sort of Sex and the City-like. I was working at yoga and the gay yoga manager and I were talking about how cute this guy was. We ended up talking for a few minutes and instead of him walking out the door like most guys I meet do, he asked me out and gave me his phone number.

So I met him Friday night at a comedy club. The comedians were funny, we ordered food, and we both had a couple of drinks. After that we went to a bar. Where I ended up having 2 tequila shots. No, that is not what I ordered. But there they were on the bar, ordered for all of us. I had never tried tequila so I figured what the hell. It BURNS going down! A few more drinks, a couple more bars later and I am making out with my date in the corner of some bar downtown. It strangely felt very comfortable, and I know it wasn't all the alcohol. We had date 2 tonight.

I had to pack for my week and a half vacation when I got back. Let me just say, don't pack drunk. You forget stuff.

3 comments:

Jessica Steed said...

So funny :)
I was hoping for a picture, actually.
I guess I'll have to imagine it . . .
How was date 2?

galen dara said...

hahahaha!

I like mine with salt and lime... and sometimes a drop or two of tabasco sauce in the tequila.
(talk about burn.)

Unknown said...

yeah, i was totally embarrassed to be seen with you and your orange pants and purple sweater. geesh!


i'll stick to rum, thanks.