Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Meet Virginia

So the other day on the plane I did something I have never done. There was a guy who started talking to me while we were delayed. In 45 minutes max of talking to him, I realized that we had more of a connection than the guy I had just gone out with for the fourth time the night before (no chemistry, and boring!) Since I know (I think) that guys like to do the chasing, I usually let them do this, but he didn't really have much of an opportunity during the flight. So right before landing I gave him my number. On an airline napkin. Whether he calls or not, it was still fun, doing the initiating for once.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"You're the meaning in my life, your my inspiration....."


No wait, that's not quite capturing what I feel about this bold move of yours....here goes something else...

"Did you ever know that your my hero....you're everything I wish I could be...and I can fly higher than an eagle....."

Jessica Steed said...

good story
I hope you like Batman on your next meeting.