Monday, August 4, 2008

I guess they're onto me...

I had another big family reunion a few weeks ago. Fortunately this one did not drive me to drink, and I thoroughly enjoyed my time with my family, especially my cousins. I decided to wear what I wanted to wear (which wasn't much, considering it was 100 degrees), and got no weird looks or comments from anyone. Fast forward 3 weeks later, and my grandma and aunt have been talking to my cousin about me not wearing my g's. Apparently they are praying for me. I still haven't figured out whether to just accept this as inevitable or to try to get them to understand. But hey, I'm all the way across the country, in my new place, walking around in my underwear with a fridge filled mostly of mixers and alcoholic beverages, so I'm not too concerned. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't worry. I am praying for them...so it should all equal out in the end. :)

flygirl said...

Ha ha. Touche.